Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Give yourself a boost

Do you want to feel smart today? Admit it, you do. Just mosey on over to the US Census Practice Test and give it a try. I can practically guarantee it'll leave you feeling smarter than the average bear. And if I'm wrong, I am so sorry on so many levels.

Quick life update: Yesterday's foreclosure hearing was canceled at the last minute thanks to our top-secret emergency plan. We'll be here until January-ish. Oh, and in case you were wondering, one of us will no longer be unemployed starting soon. Very soon. I'll give you a hint: it's not the little noodle and it's not her mama. Can I get a "Gooooooo Mac!"?

4 comments:

rosa said...

Goooooo Mac!!

Robin Clair Cummings said...

Hoooooray for Mac!

llmueller25 said...

Go Mac, it's your birthday! or at least it's Vivi's soon.... so glad for all of you!

AudreysMama said...

Yay for Mac and yay for rest of you noodles too!