It's good to be thirty-three...
So far, anyway.
Can't you do whatever you want on your birthday? I think you can. So, for my birthday, I'm listing 33 things I love (in no particular order):
- scuba diving
- red wine
- seeing life through a viewfinder
- a clean car
- the color orange
- putting paint on canvas
- dave matthews band (still, and perhaps always)
- San Diego
- swing dancing
- that OK Go video with the guys on the treadmills
- Italian food
- anything by Augusten Burroughs
- loud restaurants
- roller coasters
- mid-century modern architecture
- new clothes
- the little noodle
- my family
Enjoy this day and in case we don't talk, have a happy Valentine's Day, too!