Sunday, September 12, 2010

knit-o-rama

So, I have a new obsession hobby. I couldn't resist signing up for knitting lessons from my pal, crafty mama. She's crazy talented AND it gave me an excuse to get out of the house weekly. Before the noodle's bedtime. Yay!

It all started with the little pouch:


Then there was the watermelon hat. Okay, so it's a bit on the tiny side. I'm not big into measuring, so this will probably happen often.


Next, a project just for me... a cowl. It was cuter in my mind than this one turned out, so I had to try another one.


True love at last!


Before I admit to being excited for winter so I can wear my new cowls, I've got to get back to knitting. I've got a pumpkin hat to make for the noodle before then. Yep, this is a turning into a full-on obsession. But on the plus side, it's gaining a slight edge on my intense wine and cheese obsession so I'm just going to go with it.

2 comments:

AudreysMama said...

oooh. I am jealous. So far I have only been able to knit a coaster, or a barbie scarf. I am really going to effort sewing though. Way to go Jamie!

Anonymous said...

I am UBER impressed!